The BabyWeigh II Scale provides accurate measurement of baby's weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breast milk intake. Designed for daily use and durability, this lightweight and portable scale is easy to use and compensates for a moving baby. Ideal for both professional and home use.
Is baby getting enough breast milk?
The BabyWeigh II Scale makes it easier than ever to weigh baby daily, and has the unique feature of being able to measure before and after feed weight.
■ Displays weights in 2 gram increments.
■ Measures breastmilk intake for infants up to 44 lbs.
■ Lightweight and portable.
■ Stable low-profile design.
■ Simple 1-2-3 push-button weight measurement and easy-to-read LCD display.
■ Automatically compensates for a moving baby.
■ “Zero” button compensates for blanket weight.
Rental Terms of Agreement
This agreement for the rental of a Medela® product and carrying case (herein after called “equipment”) is made between the Rental Station (The New Mummy Company) and Lessee (herein after identified as the Lessee), under the following terms and conditions:
- The equipment rented remains the property of Medela® Canada Inc., Mississauga, ON. Lessee has no rights to such equipment except as expressed in this Agreement.
- Lessee may purchase an accessory kit. The kit becomes the property of the Lessee
- Lessee agrees to pay the rental fees in accordance with the fee structure established under the rental payment plan. The initial rental fee of 1 month is due in at the time of initial rental day. After the first payment, the rental fee will be processed on the final day of each billing cycle.
- The rental rates for the equipment do not include any applicable sales tax where applicable.
- Lessee agrees to inform the Rental Station of any changes of address.
- Lessee agrees not to move the equipment out of the province without the consent of the Rental Station.
- Lessee agrees to allow no person other than the Lessee to use the equipment provided.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in clean condition. If the equipment is not clean, Lessee agrees to pay Rental Station a minimum cleaning charge of $40.00.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in good repair. If the equipment is not in good repair, Lessee agrees to pay the Rental Station a minimum repair charge of $50.00.
- This Agreement shall be construed as being under the laws of the province where the Rental Station is located.
- The Lessee shall be responsible for all legal fees and all other costs involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or the recovery of the equipment and/or the cost of replacing lost equipment.
- The Rental Station has the right to cancel this Agreement at any time with three days notice.
- Lessee agrees to allow the Rental Station, Medela® Canada Inc. or any agency involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or equipment to obtain a credit report on Lessee.
- Lessee acknowledges that Medela® has the right to pursue the Lessee directly for recovery of equipment or for damages, inclusive of recovery costs, as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Lessee acknowledges that Rental Station is permitted to charge the credit card of the Lessee the value of any lost, damaged, or non-returned equipment.
- Lessee acknowledges his/her/its obligation to ensure that the Rental Station has the Lessee’s valid credit card information on hand at all times
RENTAL STATION WARRANTS TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY EQUIPMENT WHICH IS, OR BECOMES, DEFECTIVE UNDER NORMAL USE. RENTAL STATION AND MEDELA® CANADA INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT; THEIR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED