Platinum™ Multi-User Hospital Breast Pump
The Ameda Platinum hospital breast pump has been proven with clinical research to be the most effective breast pump for establishing and maintaining increased milk production for preterm and full term infants. The Platinum pump is our top-of-the line product built for clinical use, and is also available for moms to rent and use in their own homes.
- Only multi-user hospital breast pump to record a milk volume in excess of 1,000 mL/day by Day 14
- Purchased seperatly with the Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System - featuring the world's only FDA-cleared protective patented viral barrier to keep your breast milk safe from potential contaminants like viruses and bacteria
- Clinical evidence supports the effectiveness of the Ameda Platinum pump for your most critical patients
- Uses a durable internal piston that creates a comfortable, smooth feel
- Increased Suction Control :Displays 30-250 mmHg shown in mom-friendly units of 1-100% suction for precision adjustability
- VacuSense technology provides consistent suction for single and double pumping and varying altitudes
- Increased Cycle Range: 30-80 cpm to help express more milk in less time
Rental Terms of Agreement - Please read before proceeding with rental purchase.
Renter agrees to the following terms and conditions :
- To handle the breast pump with care and pay rental depot the current list price for damages and/or missing parts.
- To return the breast pump in the same condition as received and agrees to pay cleaning fee for soiled pumps.
- To immediately inform the rental depot of any changes to information put forth in the agreement, such as change of residence, email address or phone number.
- To immediately inform the rental station of any changes to credit card account used to secure this agreement.
- To pay any tax imposed by reason of this transaction.
- Renter agrees that no refunds will be permitted during initial first month rental or subsequent months. No cancellations are permitted once an order is placed.
- The renter will have no right, title or interest in the breast pump, except as set forth in this agreement. The breast pump shall not be removed from the province in which it was rented without prior authorization of the rental station.
- The breast pump will remain the property of mothers choice products.
- Renter accepts full responsibility for the proper use and return of the breast pump, its case and all of its contents.
- The renter shall not allow the breast pump to be used by any other person and shall accept full responsibility for the return of the breast pump.
- Mothers choice Products assumes no responsibility for damages, including the renter of the breast pump, if any other kit than the Ameda HygieniKit milk collection system is used.
- This agreement shall automatically terminate upon written notice by the renter or rental station. Upon such notice, the renter shall have two (2) business days in which to return the breast pump and pay the amount in full.
- Renter agrees to pay all fees, including collection and court costs, if this agreement is not fulfilled and/or renter fails to return the breast pump as set forth herein and/or pay the contract in full.
- If renter fails to return the breast pump, rental depot will charge renters credit card on file for the current suggested retail price for the breast pump.
- By Purchasing/renting - you agree to all the terms set forth above.