Ameda Mya Joy Deluxe Breast Pump
Hospital Technology at Home -The Ameda Mya Joy delivers on the ultimate promise of comfort and ease by offering a wide range of settings, mom-friendly features, and portability.
The Ameda Difference – Hospital Technology at Home
Each one of Ameda’s high quality breast pumps are designed to fit seamlessly with moms’ lives. These breast pumps have been used by top health care institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.
Mya Joy has been designed with efficiency, safety and comfort in mind. It offers the best value, is compact, lightweight and quiet. Mya Joy features the Ameda HygieniKit closed system with the patented diaphragm that protects breastmilk against bacteria, mold and viruses. This pump delivers on the ultimate promise of comfort and ease by offering a wide range of settings, mom-friendly features, and portability.
- Hospital-strength double electric pump delivers up to 250mm Hg suction strength
- Two-phase adjustable suction modes include Stimulation Mode with 6 levels and Expression Mode with 12 levels, along with a 2-minute auto switch to Expression Mode
- HygieniKit true closed system prevents breast milk from backing up into the tubing and protects the system from potential contaminants
- Portable design is lightweight and clips onto your waist band or handbag
- Quiet motor runs at less than 45dB for discreet operation
- Large, backlit, digital LCD display features a timer to help you track pumping time
- Smart auto power-off function turns the pump off after 45 minutes to conserve battery life
- Adaptable for use with a single or double pump
- Powered by the included AC adapter or 4 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Includes 25mm and 28.5mm CustomFit flanges, 4 extra valves for HygieniKit, 2 extra diaphragms for HygieniKit, a tote bag, and manual breast pump handle
I received an Ameda HygieniKit in the hospital - can I use it with my Mya Joy Pump?
The HygieniKit you received in the hospital is mostly compatible with your Mya Joy pumping kit. All CustomFit flanges, containers/lids and tubing from your Ameda hospital kit can be used with the Joy. The diaphragm and valve pieces in the Joy are slightly different from those used in your HygieniKit so we recommend that only use the diaphragm and valves that come with your Mya Joy pump (just toss out the old ones.) Two new sets of valves and diaphragms come with each Mya Joy pump.
Mya Joy Is so small - will It be powerful enough to use when I go back to work?
Yes. The Mya Joy pump features hospital strength performance and is designed for daily use by moms. It also features two modes of pumping (stimulation and expression) and a large range of settings for mom's comfort. Plus - Joy is so small and quiet. Mom can take it with her where -ever she needs to go!
Where can I buy spare parts for my Mya Joy pump?
Mya Joy parts are conveniently here on our website https://Shop.NewMummyCompany.Ca where you can have it delivered if you are local via The Baby Driver service. You can visit us in store (please call first) or call us to check availability for the parts you require and if needed stock can always be ordered for you.
Details & Specs
- Power Source - Electric & Battery Powered
- Battery Type - 4 AA
- Pump Type - Double
- Number of Collection Bottles - 2
- Dishwasher Safe Parts - yes
Country of Origin - China
Hands Free Operation - Yes
Collection Bottle Size - 120 ml
Hospital Grade - No
BPA Free - Yes
Travel Use - Yes
Car Adapter - No
Other Features - Wearable
Width 20 cm
Height 12 cm
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts 90 Days
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labour 90 Days
- Mya Joy Pump
- Dual Collection Kit with 25 mm Flanges
- 2 x 28.5 mm Flanges 2 Bottles, 2 x Bottle Holders
- AC Adaptor
- 4 x Extra Valves
- 2 x Extra Diaphragms
- Quick Start Guide
- Tote Bag
- Manual Breast Pump Handle